The Benefits of Metal-Free Dental Implants
- As a dental implant material, Zirconium is biocompatible, as it is not rejected by the natural gum tissue nor bone.
- Metal-free implants are an accepted holistic treatment alternative for patients who seek ‘whole health’ dental solutions.
- Whereas the metal from a Titanium dental implant may sometimes be seen as a dark line near the gums, the more natural appearance of Zirconium can eliminate this effect.
- At the gumline, the Zirconium implant’s unified designed does not lend itself to the accumulation of plaque and tartar in the way that is common with titanium.
- The Zirconium implant only requires a one-stage surgical approach which greatly reduces the length of the procedure while minimizing your discomfort.
Zirconium — More Than Just Beautiful
It is hard to ignore the fabulous aesthetic properties of a Zirconium restoration, however, the cosmetic benefit is not the most appealing characteristic of this material when it comes to implant dentistry. Zirconium is a non-corrosive restorative material that is nonallergenic and safe for any patient.
Are You Interested in the Most Exciting Breakthrough in Modern Implant Dentistry
Contact our conveniently located dental office today to reserve an appointment for a comprehensive consultation. Our expert team will assess the current level of your oral health, explore your oral health goals, and determine if metal-free Zirconium dental implants are right for you.
Financial Solutions that Fit Your Lifestyle!
You can pay for your office visits and any treatments by cash, check, credit or debit card at the time of treatment. We accept most major and participating dental insurance plans and offer a senior citizen discount. For your convenience, we are pleased to accept patient financing through CareCredit. To discuss your payment options or insurance coverage, please call us.